Inspired by TreeBeard’s latest video I reviewed my rating system.
I’ll review this year read book posts and eventually all the past ones.
In Goodreads I’ll continue to use stars, matching 5 starts with A+ and so on.
Here’s my new logic for rating books:
- A+: A top rated book with a place in my favorite books ever. A book to re-read.
- A : Top rated book, really enjoyed reading it. I can see myself enjoying a re-read.
- B : Good book, good read. Recommended.
- C : I liked it, it was ok. Probably not my first choice to re-read or recommend.
- D : Didn’t really liked it.