Hi, my name is Paulo Pereira.
I’m a coordinator at SIBS, the central utility for payments, running the payment system end-to-end for more than 30 years, serving Banks, the Central Bank, government, etc.
I’m a Linux and Open Source enthusiast in my spare time and I really enjoy reading. I’ve also been meditating since 2016 with Headspace.
You may reach me in several ways:
- Using my personal or professional emails
- Messaging me at XMPP/Jabber, Matrix, Telegram or Keybase
- If you have my phone number using Signal, WhatsApp or a regular sms or phone call
If you don’t know what XMPP/Jabber is, check my tips here.
It’s a good idea to protect your messages in the digital world. If you use an untrusted email service or messaging app, you can easily encrypt messages to me and verify it was me that sent a signed message at Keybase.
This is my public key.
You can get my card in a terminal here.
Since 2017: Coordinator at SIBS
- Jan 2014 - Mar 2017: Associate Specialist at Novabase Business Solutions
- Jan 2011 - Dec 2013: Senior Professional at Novabase Business Solutions
- Jan 2010 - Dec 2010: Senior Professional at Novabase Consulting
- Jan 2009 – Dec 2009: Senior Consultant at Novabase Business Intelligence
- Jan 2007 – Dec 2008: Consultant at Novabase Business Intelligence
- Jun 2005 – Dec 2006: Associate Consultant at Novabase Business Intelligence
It all started in the 90s playing around with Red Hat 5.2 (if my memory is correct). At that time it was just curiosity and Windows was still my main operating system. Even then I already tended more to the likes of Netscape, StarOffice and Firefox.
Reading is one my favorite things to do since I was little.
Buy me a coffee (or a book)
- Ebook/audiobook wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1RVET8NF3QUJ2
- Vultr reference (get $100 on signup): https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8791238-6G
- Stellar Lumens:
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/paapereira